Monday, April 5, 2010

"The Easter Rabbit and the Res-er-ekson"

Wait... I don't get it... Don't worry, there's gonna be a bunny...

Our Easter FHE.
During the lesson- they all were nodding their heads, like they already know all about it...
Then all of a sudden the light went on...
Quint: "wait! so Jesus is ALIVE!?"
Keedon: "well, where is he!?"
Cambel: "Candy in da eggs!"
Exactly. Makes sense doesn't it?
(Kendra, up top is our Easter Pic attempt, after about 800 shots)

(for some reason, our boys have always called it the "easter rabbit"... hmmmm..)

6 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Berklie is too cute. I wanna hold her. Cute easter pics.

Anonymous said...

aww amiga, tus fotos son hermosas!! me encanta leer tu blog :)

Robbie and Darcy said...

She is so cute! What cute pictures!

Melissa + Brett said...

Berklie looks ADoRAblE!!! I can't imagine decorating eggs at your house with 4 under 5. YOU AMAZE ME!

kendra said...

I love when things start clicking in their little minds!

So Berklie is the cutest little thing. I LOVE that dress. I had it in my hand to buy for Ella. I put it back. I picked it up. I couldn't decide which size to get because I wanted it to last through the summer. so I put it back again. Wish I would have bought it - it's so cute on Berklie!

seriously - you are a fun mom. I SO wish we could hang out.

Leslie said...

So, soooo cute! I love your family! What fun personalities! What great chemistry!