Friday, May 7, 2010

I look Forward to this day

every 3 HUNDRED and 64 days of the year.
It's the ONLY day, I don't feel guilty for anyone in my family doing something for me.
(don't get me wrong, I couldn't do this whole Motherhood thing with 4 little ones, if it weren't for Coby, and he takes good care of all of us. and my kids, are awesome... they all do stuff all the time for me to try to alleviate the heavy pressure of being mom, however, on Mothers day, I don't feel guilty for letting them do it (It = dishes, diapers, or any dirty work.)

"The easiest part of being a mother is giving birth.
The hardest part is showing up for it each day."

1 comment:

Robbie and Darcy said...

Enjoy your day! I hope you have the best Mother's Day! You deserve the best! I get to celebrate mothers...and little girl turning 4! Be lucky you aren't her mom, or you wouldn't even get ONE "me" day a year! :)