Friday, August 27, 2010


Jonesin' in Junction

Robbie and I had so much fun visiting our friends in Grand Junction. 
They are TOO good to us, and their kids are just so cute! 
Brandy is amazing and makes motherhood look so easy! 
I wish we still lived close to them. The weekend was adventured packed! 
No matter what we do with them it's always a blast!
Quint, Keed & Robbie played the Wii
while Cambell read his scriptures
Grand Junction is such a beautiful place. So many outdoorsy things to do! On Saturday morning we decided to go on a hike- "Devils Kitchen"
Robbie & Berklie
Quinton & Keedon
All of us
Jones Kids
Darcy & Robbie
Brandy & Darcy
Brandy & Coby
Later that night we went on a fun double date!
Dinner was SO good! Italian, my favorite.
then Robbie did some bull riding...
and bowled.
Me and Robbie both got a Turkey!!! My first time ever! I'm usally lucky to break 100! 
and...the girls won!
We played double or nothing and the wager was too high to lose it! :)
Sunday we went to church and had another delicous meal (made by Brandy) went on a walk and then decided to stay another day!
Pretty tight fit! 
Some after church pictures
On our walk--Can you tell they are Ute fans?
We had so much fun on our quick little weekend trip!
Can't wait to see them again soon! 

2 comments:

Robbie and Darcy said...

Awesome! I'm glad it worked! We had so much fun! So, don't worry I'll get a post up from last weekend so you can copy that too! :)

Stephy said...

Moms really shouldn't be as cute as you are. It's not fair to their daughters! Thanks for all your cute posts on my blog. I'm excited for the baby, but it seems like a very long way away. Ah the west, I miss it!